September 3, 2013

Peek of the Week: Round 10

Check it out: new week, new photos...

While some dream of white picket fences, my dream-fence looks more like this one. 



Guess who wants to sit up all the time now? 


Color me happy!


When I'm surrounded by piles of dishes, pots, and pans, my cheerful refrigerator door marked with happy memories brightens my day.


Little no longer wants to cuddle while she sleeps. My girl likes her space. Despite this, I managed to sneakily grab a few sleepy snuggles. 


This is how Little prefers to sleep: arms behind her head and on her own. What an independent little lady!


I'm dreaming of my future days of owning my own private practice. 


Walls and walls of decorative tape fill my heart with excitement. There are so many possibilities here!


Mr. Mister and I celebrated our anniversary by making gifts for one another. His gift was homemade tiramisu, which was surprisingly easy to prepare. YUM!


I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly obsessed with tree grates and have no idea why. 


Yes, Little is only 5 months old. Nevertheless, I still had to fight the urge to buy her some watercolors the other day. Soon!



1 comment:

  1. Loved the fun variety in this post! Your sweet gal is doing so many things-fun!! Thankful for you friend :)

    ReplyDelete